Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Traumatized!!!!

Traumatized!!!! YEP that is the correct word for it!!
Last night, I walked into my dark living room and stepped into
the most gross pile of poop!!!!!
Because I didn't realize at first, I then stepped 2 more steps!
So as you can imagine, I completely freaked out!!!!
Poop everywhere!! My old dog nightmares had come to pass!!!!
Of course, All the boys found it sooo funny!
As a consequence, today MAX is on a leash!!!
I had read it in the Potty train in 5 days book that you need to
always have them on a leash till potty trained, but of course,
I felt that it was very extreme..??? NO LONGER!!!!!!
I guess I need to become the training Nazi!!!
I have been sick all night!!!
The worse part is that I think the pooping happened on MY WATCH!!

Well, the Lord now has me with a "Broken Heart and a Contrite Spirit"!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is not a pleasant treat for the dark of the night!

Daren and I have found that "kenneling" the dog is the best way to potty train. We just love that our "miss gretchen" will not go in her kennel and that she was easy to train that way.

Don't know if that is an option at your house.

So sorry for the nightmare! :(

familywithfivekids said...

Good luck! It took us three whole months to train Violet since we got her when she was two years old (and had never been house trained as she was a outside doghouse dog) and we were very inexperienced dog owners!