Friday, February 13, 2009

I have kind of copied my sister's idea!
Coping is the highest form of flattery! HA HA
(I am sure that 46 years later, your as flattered as you can stand! HA HA HA)
My Sweetie and I had our Valentine's Day Date today!
We had a Great Time.
Red Lobster is one of our Favorites!!! YUM!
We have the Blessing of having our Grand Son coming tomorrow, and we wanted to be able
to spend time with him and Not be gone the whole time..
We aren't as Lucky as some, He does not live very close to us , so this is a special treat!
The 2 boys are excited to have him come also!

Well, Back to Valentine's Day! Ü

I am so Great Full that they had Valentine's day Party at School today!
That only leaves just a handful to handout tomorrow!!

We are planning on making cookies in the shape of a heart..
They are chocolate Chip so I don't know if they will want them frosted..???
I also want them to do a Valentine's Craft..
I am still looking over all the possibilities! HA
the last few crafts that we have done when DP was here were foam ones..
They all like them, but i am looking for something different!
You know, Low budget, but lots of fun!! Ü

My Sister's family is ill , they would have been
a fun group to add to the mix, but that will have to
be for another day!

I have made a big batch of Chili for the Boy's..
They had it for dinner tonight while we were out.
I made a Chicken stuffing casserole for dinner last night, so
we are set for DP's Visit..
I had wanted to make chicken soup,Which is the Boys
favorite but I had run out of Broth!
They were very sad..
Maybe we will make rolls too..
I usually make my Sweetie a cake, but cookies and cake is alot of Junk!
I also have bought Them each(the little boy's) a Valentine Heart of Reeses Chocolate..
I bought my Sweet Heart a Box of lindor Chocolates.. YUM!
We are on a budget this year!!! Big Time! So the Red Lobster is a Big Splurge!!!
Good thing Chili goes far and is Cheap!!!!!!

They are having a Big food drive here,
My Sweet Heart has volunteered to help pick up the bags of food at 10:00 AM
tomorrow..
The bags were delivered by the Deseret News and the other Papers around the area..
They are asking for Protein stuff like peanut butter and Chili, Tuna, and Such.. Veggies also.
There are so many people that are needing lots of help!
Pray that the hearts of the People are touched!!
I think that it is a Great Start to Valentine's Day!
Doing something for Other's!

As I Have Loved You, Love One Another!

Maybe I need to put more in the bag than I thought..

Have the Greatest Day!!!! Ü



1 comment:

2pattyesque said...

You've got that all planned out! Sounds fun! You're creative AND spunky! :-) Love ya!