Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Is MAX, The New Member of the Family!


I have had for the longest time, the feeling that we should get a dog..???
I am not a huge animal lover, so this has been a very strange experience
for me!!!!!
I picked up the paper today and read about some MaltePoms(SP) for sale.
I felt that I should call and find out about them..??
The Guy lives about 15 miles from us and My wonderful husband knew right where
it was..??
We were told that the 2 months old puppies were sold but that the 2 week old ones
were for sale and that we could come pick out one and leave a deposit..
Now, I know that, that sounds crazy!! But for some reason, I still had to go..
We get there and the lady shows us the new borns all the while holding Max.
Now Max wasn't his name then,, but the minute I saw Max, I knew that He was
the one I had been looking for!!!
The Lady asked if I wanted to hold Max. He looked at me and I looked at him!
Love at first sight!!!
The Lady then tells us that if we have Cash, Max could be ours...?
Well, My Sweet Heart pulls out cash and says does this work??
Where in the world did he get that kind of cash?????
Why did they all of a sudden offer that Dog to us??
I am having a hard time not feeling that Max was waiting for us!
Also, the sense of peace that has come to me is also strange..
(and That is after he has pooped and peed on my floor!!!????)

So join us in Welcoming him to the Family!

His name is Max
He was born Dec. 16th 2008
His Father is a Maltese
His Mother is a Pomeranian

This Crazy looking thing has stolen all our hearts!

For all that know me, I believe I am now officially NUTS! Ü

2 comments:

2pattyesque said...

Now you are not the sole family in T's family and your family who is dogless. Welcome to Puppyville! I have my chewed up couch as a badge of puppy parenting. Good luck. PGB

familywithfivekids said...

Oh - he is so cute! Congratulations on your families newest addition!