Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday

My Hubbie and I teach the over flow Gospel Doctrine class.
We started in Isaiah! We are now in the D&C.
It started out with only 5 people in the class.. (2 of them our children Ü)
We now have over 30 on most days......
I have taught the last 2 weeks. Lesson 5 & 6 are like 2 sides to a coin.
Both are about Personal Revelation. getting and receiving them..
Some how I thought that by teaching both it would be soo much easier..
Basically the same study stuff and all...
In a way it was almost like having a Ground hogs day...
The feeling that I had already done this..??
Everyone stopped and said that I had done a very good job, and all I could think
of was, how Grateful I am for the Holy Ghost!!!!
The Spirit must have said to them something totally different than what
I had taught!
That is my Prayer every week that I teach.. That the Holy Ghost will touch
the hearts of the People who are there to find answers!
So this week, I believe that the spirit was working over time with my lesson!Ü
We have such a Great Group of People..
At first no one would answer Questions, but now... you almost have to over look
hands being raised.. Some people just blurt out their answers!
To be honest, I would rather that they blurt out the answers than just sit there
like a lump, waiting for the hour to be over!
We have come a long way from 5 people!!!

No comments: