Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tag your "IT"!

My Dear Sister has Tagged me!!!
So Now here goes..

First I need to post the Rules.

  • Write 6 random things about myself.
  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules.
  • Tag six people.
  • Let them know they have been tagged.

So 6 RANDOM THINGS????


1-I Love Rainy Days, and Lightening!
2-I some how keep thinking that we need a Dog! YIKES!!!! (one that doesn't shed, with a nose)
3-I once took a Cake Decorating class. (As in 2 months of one)
4-I love Long Hot Showers, I am not really a Bather
5-I love Day Lillie's and Pansy's out in a Garden.
6-Sunset is my favorite time of Day.

I will have to talk to my Sister, who tagged me and find out if the people I tag have
to have a blog or just e-mail.
Everyone that I know have already been tagged! YIKES Ü
I also don't know how to link anything yet..

2 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

I love the look of your blog - you and P will need to teach me - I don't know how to do any of that, or to link people either! Love the blog - keep it up!

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.