Monday, March 2, 2009

Follow the Prophet


Since the late 30's All the Prophet's have advised Food Storage,Garden's, Out of Debt,and what ever else puts your "Home in Order" to be self sufficient!
SO,
Saturday, We (T) tilled the garden, Made new planters to have mini garden areas, and bought 4 fruit trees.
Peach, Apricot, Cherry, and a Nectarine! YUM!!!
The new ones are semi dwarf . We already had 2 dwarf peach trees from last year.
Looking at the small size of the Trees, made me realize that the END of The World will come before we ever enjoy any fruit from them!!! HA

The boys cleaned up the yard and re stacked the rock that will someday go to the cabin.???
They were such Good Workers!!!!

I had Hurt my back Friday and so I was the Supervisor!! Ü
Which is my favorite Job!!! HA HA HA

My lesson made me rethink what we were going to do in our yard!

The lesson talked about the 10 Virgins and their Oil.

They were saying that all 10 were believers, 5 of them, just did not follow council!
Other wise, they too could have met the Bridegroom!!!
They all had the same time and info, 5 just didn't think it was that important.

Some of this is just to see who is obedient and who is not!
I have long felt that OBEDIENCE is really the big deal!!!
Doing something simply because we have been told to.
Not blind obedience. But Faithful and righteous OBEDIENCE!!

Not all of us can have a years supply. Some for financial reasons, others , lack of space.. and so on.
But, The Lord knows what we are capable of doing. Each having their own level to rise to.

With work so slow and money so tight, I can see that we are with the 5 unprepared!!!!
So we are trying to make amends!!!

No comments: