Thursday, March 26, 2009

New pictures of Max




Max is the craziest dog that I have ever known!
In my reading they say that max is about 2 and will jump to his teen years next!
Who knew that we would get him in the terrible two's and then jump to the teen years!! YIKES
No wonder people take their dogs back or to the pound! HA HA
I know that it did cross my mind with each of my kids as they went through the same stages. Ü
I already have a 13 year old, I really don't need another one!!!
It is a good thing that he is sooo Cute!
I am sure that is why everyone comes in small packages!
You know how shoes are always better looking in really small sizes and as you increase the size,
they seem to loose something!!
All I can say is that he better stay small! HA HA HA

We really do love him...
I just have no skill at potty training him!!!

I am praying that he will just eventually figure it out himself! HA HA HA
Kind of how the kids did!!!! Ü

Just pray for us! Ü

I believe that he was to come to our home to bring laughter!
I find that we are always laughing at him and his antics..
Some how he has not figured out that he is a small dog!
So he will grab something in his mouth and almost get flipped over due to it's large size and his small size.. He really could keep my Husband laughing all day long!

So I guess we will just have to keep him!

1 comment:

2pattyesque said...

After he is potty trained, we need to teach him not to growl at Aunt Patty! :-)