Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Max Is HOME!!!!!!!!!! Ü




We are so happy to say that Max is back with us!!

I believe that dropping him off was one of the hardest things that I have ever had to do!!!

The pictures are old ones.. I haven't had a chance to take a picture of him since I have been feeling YUCK most of the day! allergies!!! YIKES
New ones will be posted tomorrow! Ü
The first thing I did after bringing him home,
after he had a good romp in the yard...
A big Bath!!! I am sure that they took very good care of him, but for some reason, I felt that he was flea ridden! HA
So.. a bath it was! He sure is fluffy when he is clean!!
His hair has grown even more while we were gone.
We had to trim around his eyes!
He has been very clingy also..
But is getting back to his old self! Ü

We are all glad to be back together!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Strange the way they can completely wrap themselves around your heart, isn't it?