Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back at Work!

I have started back at Tom's!
It has been about 1 1/2 weeks since I did any real work there.
I have started to do the wall textures. It is going very well.
The real Great thing is the Windows!!!!
What a difference it makes to the whole feel of the place!!!!!!
I will take pictures tomorrow!
I am very excited with the progress!
I am hoping to be done in the bathroom & Kitchen tomorrow.
So Friday I could possibly prime both rooms!
Then ready for the final paint????
Then we will be ready for the tub fix and Tile!!!!
What a long adventure this has been!!!!
I hope that my arm won't give out on me. Ü

We still have the fire place to remove and then seal up the hole and then finish the wall stuff.
Then to paint both the front bedroom and the living room. a final coat.
We had already painted these but due to some unforeseen things, they will need at least another coat.
With that, we should be able to then go down stairs and finish the rest of the place!!
At least it is cool down there .... Ü

Then there is the Yard!!!
The list goes on and on!!

For us this is such a blessing!!!
With Work so slow and no paycheck for January and only 1/2 for Feb.. This has made it so we did not die!!!
It is funny how blessings come to us!!
Who knew that Tom's old smelly place would save us ???!!!
The Lord works in mysterious ways!!!!!

Now that I think of it, How Grateful I am to have paid a full tithe, and offerings!!!
It is moments like this that make me stop and realize that the Lord has always made it possible
for us to get through anything!!!! Not always in the way that I would like, but always there for US!
I am sure that my Husband's hard work at the Church Farm and Cannery also helped get us this help!!!
T.S is always so good to help out where ever he is needed!
I on the Other hand always do it grudgingly ... So no blessings there!! Ü
Once I am there, I am OK about it.... But all the way there, not so much!
I must have a short memory like Laman or Lemuel... They never could remember any of the miracles for longer than about a week!!!
SO, this is now my Quest.. To Always Remember all the Blessings that the Lord has Given me all the days of my life!!!
Amen

1 comment:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

What an adorable girl you are.
We are with you on the slow work.
So we are trying to be as good as we can to get all those blessings!
Love you, Venna Rae