Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Sweetie's B Day















HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

What a Perfect weather day for a Birthday!
What a Perfect Man for ME!!

Here are the only pictures that I could find tonight... He did not work in the yard or go swimming, He spent the day working and feeling sick!!
He is My Hero!
He does so much for our family!
He never complains about how hard it is!
What a good sport to put up with ME! & US!!! Ü


(Our computer has died 3 times and so the pictures are somewhere lost and needing to be found!Ü)

I am the Most Blessed Girl!
This man is so fabulous !!!!
I had wanted the Day to be so different, but it was,what it was!
I did take him out for dinner on Saturday to his favorite place..

I liked the pictures due to the fact that they show
what a hard worker and what a Great Dad he is!!!!!
Not only do I love him, But All the kids love him too!!!

We have been so lucky to have him in our lives!!!

I Love You Sweetie!

No comments: