Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tom's House

My sweetie and I have been working at Tom's all week!!

We have finally painted the Bathroom and the Kitchen..YELLOW!! Ü
I have painted all the patch work that was done by the electrician..
I have painted the spots where someone had hung curtins and then removed them leaving
the anchors still in the wall. YUCK!
I have finished the door way that use to be the front door!!!! That took forever!!!
(I hope that my Sister likes how it turned out! It was way more work than I had first thought!!!)
I am not a perfectionist, but it sure brought that out in me!
Maybe it was due to the fact that when you sit in the living room it draws your focus.. or
it is just that every little thing made me redo it!???
I finally had to say that it was as good as it was going to get!!!!

My sweetie has tiled most of the Bath room today..
He was a great ceiling painter!!!
And if you get a chance to see the place, check out the windows!
He had framed them out so nicely!!
They were such a mess from where the cement walls had crumbled when the windows
had to come out...!!! They look Fab!! Ü
We are trying to finish the bathroom and Kitchen so that the other people that need to come in and do things can get going...!!
I haven't taken any pictures yet.. But maybe tomorrow..??
Boy if feels Great to say that things are really moving forward in a way that it has not been
going for the last while!!
We have a glitch with the tile saw..
We were able to borrow one today from a friend, but that will not always be the case!
So I am going back to the Big City and buy one..
There is just too much tile to rent.. It is over 100 a day!!!
and we will be doing that for quite a few days!!!
We had bought one but it turned out to not cut a 18 inch tile!
So we returned it and then went to the big city but found not the right one but on line, we found the best one and I will hopefully be getting it tomorrow!!!??
They only have the floor model and we are hoping to get that at a discount!!??
Keep your fingers crossed!

I have paint on my hands that will not come off!!
I wash my hands like Micheal Jackson and still it won't come off!!!
I went to a Missionary setting apart with paint hands..
I kept them folded or under my skirt the whole time!!

I found a few spots that need touching up so that will be after the drive to the
big city!! I am hoping that we can get this ready for What ever by May or June..??
It is really helping to have my Sweetie able to work there everyday this week to get things
moving along!!! He has to do his day job first thing tomorrow, but will be there after lunch.
Sat. is our Grand Son's Birthday party.. So the work will have to wait!!
We may still work there that morning..??
It is so fun to see it all coming together!

What a blessing to have the work!!!
Again, God works in mysterious ways! Ü

1 comment:

familywithfivekids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.