Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009






Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Easter came early here!!

Max, (our version of a hairy, big eared bunny Ü,) woke us up at 4AM!!
Sorry about the fuzzy focus, But I was trying to have him look like a Bunny! Ü

We have C.F & Hubby, D.F. coming to Easter Dinner.
It will be Great.

We are having a Pork Roast..

I bought a Ham, but we decided that we would have fried ham sandwiches for lunch instead, and the roast,and
deviled eggs, barbe"Q"ed Asparagus, with jello eggs and Yummy Easter cookies!
We were rained out yesterday so no 4 Wheeling!! We are going next week with our Grandson!
So we will have fun then! Ü

Our flowers are looking Great!
It is a beautiful day today!!!
The Camilla's (I think that I spelled that wrong?)
Are blooming for the first time in 3 years!!
I have no idea what we have done different?? But
We sure love them!
There is to be a storm again around Wed!
I can't wait for Spring to really get here!!!


1 comment:

familywithfivekids said...

Your flowers are gorgeous - stunningly so!
Sincere happy Easter wishes to you and yours. It sounds like you are having a fabulous day together.