Saturday, April 4, 2009

Party Time!!

Party Time!!!!




Today we spent the afternoon at our Grand Sons
Birthday party..
He had invited 3 friends and 5 cousins and us.
There was Swimming,ping pong,basket ball
and Food!! Pizza, Hot Wings & a Vegas Cake!!
(He picked out the cake! His mother tried to steer him to another cake but he wouldn't have it!)
He is very proud of that Cake!!
Oh, to be 9 again..
No one wants to be grownup more than he does!!
I believe that "A fun time was had by all"!!
The grownups in the picture are, his Aunt(pretty brown hair) and His Father and Father's Girlfriend.
I also took pictures of my sweetie and the 13 year old playing ping pong, and our Daughter ..
I have no idea what happened to those pictures..??
They never made it home!!????
I don't know if it is the camera or the card???
Pray that it is the card!!
I can afford that!! The camera, not so much!! Ü

No comments: