Saturday, April 18, 2009

Copy Cat, Dirty Rat! Ü


Did I mention that
My Sister in Law has the greatest Urns at her front Door!
I checked out urns and they were totally out of my budget!! I also had already done geraniums but was wanting spiral trees..
So I bought 3 Urn type things that were gray for $5.99 each and painted them black for $5.00.
Then bought 3 juniper trees for $3.99 each.
And bought 2 packs of 6
flowers for $2.99 each.
Each has 4 flowers and one tree.
I think they turned out Great for being on a tight budget!!!!
I am going to add Ivy to fill in the blank spots when the cuttings sprout roots!

Next on the list is cutting the trees into spirals!
(The Lady at the nursery told me how..??)

This is just an experiment!!! Ü


They are in the back yard under the patio till the wind stops!
(That could mean that they never leave!!) Ü
They are really for the front of the house..

Did I mention that I love Flowers??!!!

So to my Sister In Law,
The idea was from her good taste that I was trying to copy !
Her's look FAB, but for me and my budget, this works Great! Ü

Thank you Sweetie for the support& the money! Ü
He is so Awesome!!

2 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

What a nice compliment! I love yours too!!!
I will need to email you tomorrow - Austin got in a atv accident today - he is o.k. (fractured wrist, stitches on his ankle) Just wanted to let you know -it's been a loooong day.

Ann said...

I love that you made it look so great for such a little price tag. Awesome work!