Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Up Date On MOM



Here are the pictures of Mom , the Chair and the podium that keep getting tangled up!
When it is evening, she insists on shutting the blinds..
Her foot keeps getting caught on the chair and hitting the podium..
The first time was the back of her head.. this time , her eye area..
Although it does not look it.. She is looking sooo much better than she has been..
The Applegate people came by while I was there and said that they would be starting
physical therapy on Wed. or Thursday..
The Guy walked her around the building and talked to her about it...??
She is in good spirits!! As usual.. Always happy and smiling! Ü

2 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Your Mother is amazing. I am so sorry she keeps hurting herself.
That eye looks pretty painful.
And she just keeps being "Sweet Edna"
Wow.
Love, Venna Rae

Ann said...

Seems to me that you need to get rid of the chair and the podium! Loved visiting with you and P the other day. Please send my best wishes to your mom, she's an awesome lady.