Monday, June 22, 2009

Little Guy's Big Day






The pictures are back wards this time.
The little guy started swim lesson's today.. they go for 2 weeks.
He was in level 3 but was bumped up to 4 after the 1st day..
So hopefully he will take 4 & 5 this year...???
It is not a the public pool so maybe, maybe not!
I have to say that I love it at the private pool!!!!
What a wonderful difference from the public one!!!!

After Swim lesson's the little guy was invited to join a Service Club.
It is just kids around his age...
We made bags to give to a care and share place that go to kids..
They were filled with donated stuff that were healthy..
and still YUMMY. Ü
They colored the bags and then filled them.
We then took them to the care and share..
For some reason... it was just us and the Lady who put this together..
But the little guy loved it!!!!
They also were able to put together a box for a family while we were there...
I believe that we will try when it is winter to gather coats....to donate..

I believe that it is important to start early with service!!!!
I think that we will be doing it at least once a month.. or once a week..??

We finished the day, spending it with My brother & my Sister's family's..
My sister in Law was ill today so they did not leave as planned..
So we took the opportunity to visit with the non ill people...
We went with everyone to the movie "UP" it is a fun but a little bit sad show..
We called it "FAMILY HOME EVENING"...Ü

Boy .. it was a long but great day!

No comments: