Monday, June 1, 2009

Mad and Crazy Sunday!






I always for get that the first pictures are the last ones shown!

Well, lets start off with going to see MOM.
C&D F. came over and we went with my Sister .
While there, We took some very nice pictures of
them with G-Ma.
Then my sister went CRAZY!!!
She would not quit taking pictures of me!!
She knows that is WRONG! I am not Photogenic!
What was she thinking????
I will post more pictures on the next post!
Then we have Haircuts all all around!
C.F does a nice cutting job!
We also had our Grandson here over night from Saturday to Sunday..
I have no idea why I have no pictures???
Brain Cramp I guess!!!???
It was my turn to teach Gospel Doctrine this week also.
3 degrees of Glory! For some reason, it was the hardest lesson for me !
I almost pretended to be ILL!!! That is awful! It is so great that our Class is so forgiving! Ü
How Grateful I am that My Sweetie is the teacher this coming week!
I need a mental break!
It was Great to see C&D and my Sister(Even though she went Crazy!) and MOM.
We also Visited at My In Laws earlier too..
It is so Nice to have such Great Families!

3 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Love crazy sisters. As a matter of fact I have 3, lucky me!
The pictures are fun. I really liked the one with P, as you can see your family pic on the wall.
Are those your kids? The ones by your mom?

2pattyesque said...

OK, I don't mind the one of me dancing a jig but take off the chubby ones in the slide show! :-]

familywithfivekids said...

Everyone looks so cute and happy! Reid told me yesterday (as he does EVERY summer) "I want to move to Utah by our cousins"