Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ground Hogs Day!



Was it not just a 6 weeks ago that MOM fell closing the blinds??
Well, as the blog Say's, we are having a Ground Hogs Day with this.
Last Night around 9 PM.. She fell again... closing the blinds!!
This time she hit her face.. Fracturing her skull starting at her cheek bone.
There also is damage under the EYE. She will have quite the SHINER today!!
They glued a cut on her eye brow.
She has bruised her ribs, right arm, and shoulder and hand where she had been holding her cane.

We arrived at the Emergency room around 10:00 PM and got home around 3:30 AM!!!!! YIKES
She would not sleep!!!!!! Would not quit touching her injury's. Kept trying to get up and leave.
Forgot that she even fell and telling people that. They would ask if she hurt and she would say
that she was fine, then a few Min's later, say she hurt..??

My Dear sister was with me.. She has feet problems so it was double hard for her..
Standing is the worst for the feet! For some reason, my arm and shoulder that I hurt 2 years ago hurt like crazy when I woke up! Maybe it was lifting Mom off the floor?? Or helping
My sister's husband get her in the car??? I am sure that Mom is far more sore than P.G.B and I!!

My brother and family came in to town late last night..
I wish that she would not have fallen till next week..??
Just that she will be difficult to visit with when she is in pain!

We Love our Dear MOM!!
I wish that there was some way to keep her from pain!!!
She always has such a sweet temperament and last night was no different.

No comments: