Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cabin "after" pictures

Here are the after pictures!
What a difference it makes!!!!

My Father in Law, My Sweetie, and My Brother In law (JSB's Husband) & his Oldest son,
worked very hard to make this happen!!!

I believe that this weekend more work will be done
by JSB's family.

On this day, My Father in law and my Sweetie put molding around
all that was finished. My Mother in law had painted some polyurethane
on some things..Still, a lot yet to do!!!

Check out the blog just under this for the Before pictures...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing a little elbow grease couldn't fix. It looks great but looks like a lot of hard work. You have really been quite the remodeler lately. It was great to see you too. I love the handprints idea I think we should do that at my mom's cabin.

Tammy said...

The cabin looks great we need to plan that little trip we talked about I think it will be fun to see each others hard work. keep up the good (hard) work! Love, Tammy

Ann said...

Got to see the cabin up close and in person last week, it looks awesome! I know why everyone loves to go up there, the scenery is so beautiful, the lake was as pretty as I've ever seen it and the food was rockin! Enjoyed seeing you last week, let's do it again soon.