Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Sweet Heart's Family

Here is a picture of My Sweet Heart's Family.

I don't blog about them much
due to the fact that
his three sisters don't Blog.

I would guess if they wanted
to share things, they
would do it them selves.

This was taken after a Wedding.

They are a very "Great Looking" Family!

When we get together,
Laughter is the
name of the game!!

My Sweetie and I are heading towards 16 years of Marriage.
Plus 2 years of Dating.

I just wanted to Publicly Thank them for welcoming me,
and supporting both My Sweetie and I in all we do!

Thanks!!! Your The Best!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

what a wonderful photograph!

Ann said...

it was about a 100 years ago, all of them (except Terry) and me went on a fun adventure to Hawaii. It was awesome. They are a lot of fun and it is fun being "kind of" related. I hope I get invited to more family deals, these ladies are the best cooks around....