Thursday, February 11, 2010

No picture's this time!

I am needing Death to take a Holiday!!!

Last Month, My Mother and My Oldest Cousin passed away.

This month, A Old Neighbor shot herself, Then my Cousin's Husband passed away,
and Then My Mother in Law's Sister passed away!

2 Funerals on Saturday and then One on Monday!! YIKES!!!!!

This is not how I was wanting to spend Valentines weekend!!!

I have just about reached the end of my rope!!!!!!

I have no plans to do anything bad...I just need things to be Happy!!!!

Death needs to Take a Holiday!!!

3 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Wow, nothing to say but, XOXO

Cheryl said...

You are so right about that. Good thing for the sunshine this weekend.
XOXO

Clark Family said...

Just take the time to enjoy the small stuff...Love ya!!!