Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Family Gathering Dec.29th 2009


We gathered together for the last time this year..!!! Ü
There were 6 people missing.. (All from My Little family!! YIKES!!)
They were all Missed!!!!
What a crew!! Ü This was such a last Minute thing!

As you can see, Mom weighes 76 LBS!!! Double YIKES!!
I , On the other hand do NOT Weigh 76 LBS!! Ü

We have had such a Great Life with her!!

I would guess that All our Blessing started With her!

I wish that all these Grand kids had known her in her Prime!!

She has been in better Mental health this Month..??
Not physical Health.. That is on a steady decline!!
I believe that she has known us this Month of Dec!!

It has been GREAT to have all three Families here!!

That won't happen Much anymore!!!
So it was all the More special!!


Here is Wishing you and Your's

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Claire-
We went and seen your mother on Christmas Eve. She did'nt know any of us, but it was still great to see her. I was going to come talk to you at the wedding, but by the time I was heading to you I don't know wherre you went!! I hope you had a great Christmas and that your family is doing well...

Shawna said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. You are soooo great. Im glad to have friend like you in my life. I didnt know you had a blog so Ill add you to my blog list.