Friday, December 18, 2009

The Boy's and Their "G"ma


We have had a few fun times with Gma of late..
There is the Christmas Party with the Big Boy's
then
The one with the Little Guy..
He met me at the Beehive home and was
already there and holding hands with her
and heads together and watching TV..
He said that they had a really nice Visit! ??

The Final one is Just Of Mom..
She was looking so nice that day that I
could not help but take a Picture!

She is very skinny but they keep her looking
so Great! Hair done and Jewlery on!
Her nails would be done also but
they no longer let her..
They need to see her fingernails to
track her progress or lack of progress..

I saw her today and she has maintained
her levels for a whole week..

When I came in, she Smiled and held her hand out to me..
I said" I have come to visit.."
She said " Super"
And it was!!! Ü
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JILLIAN said...

CLAIRE I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG THROUGH SAMMI'S.
I LOVED SEEING A PICTURE OF YOUR MOTHER.
SHE WILL ALWAYS HOLD A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN MINE AND KEVINS HEARTS.
YOU CAME FROM WONDERFUL STOCK.
THAT MUST BE WHY YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS,
JILL DEMILLE.