Monday, November 30, 2009

Things that I am Thankful for!

I have no pictures of Thanksgiving! We had 2 different Thanksgivings and still ...No Pictures..
Had my camera each and every time.. Yet...NO PICTURES!!

I realized that today was the last day of November and I had yet to write about all that I am thankful for..

1-My Family!!! (that includes In Laws)
2-Our Friends (You Know who you are!! Ü)
3-Great Neighbors
4- Great Ward!!
5- My Health (what little is left!! Ü)
6-MAX (our Dog)
7-WORK!!!!!
8- Our Wonderful Home!
9- Kolob
10-Probably this one is First...The Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
I know that everything on my list comes From God!!!
I am so ever grateful for the atonement and that it is for us all!!
I am also very Grateful for the Plan Of Happiness that has us live again
as Eternal Families..
With My Mother so close to Death, To know that I will see her again, makes this
just a extended vacation.. not a Loss...She will be Misses!!!! Don't get me wrong!
No one could ever have a better Mother than the 3 of us have had!!!
We were blessed with Great Parents.. and a Great Life!!!
I have been saddened that all my children have not had the opportunity
of knowing them.. (In their prime) (with their minds clear)
But with Faith, we know that those opportunities are yet to come on the other side..!

I want to Thank all those who have been so Great to me and my Family during this
whole "MOM" thing!! It is about the Hardest thing I have ever done!!!
I just Pray that she will , when it is her time, pass quietly and peacefully..
She has been nothing but kind to all she has ever known!
She is still smiling when we see her.

4 comments:

Carole said...

Clairey, your mom has always been an angel to everyone she ever knew. She is so loved by many you may not even know. She is kin, always, she is talented in many many ways, she is beautiful inside and out, she is a teacher of all that is good, noble and uplifting. to know her is to know a part of heaven for she peace, light and love. I am so thankfull I was blessed tobe her neighbor, friend, and student. You are in our prayers, as is your sister Patty and brother James. We love your family. Carol B.

familywithfivekids said...

I enjoyed reading about your blessings. I echo your thoughts on your mom - an amazing woman.

Anonymous said...

Claire, thanks for the comments on my blog, you will have to wait until the repairs are done on the house before I post any pictures. It's a mess right now, but I promise to post them once it's cleaned up.

Heather said...

Hi Claire! So I just need your email address to add you to our authorized readers list for our blog. Send me an email when you get a second. :) TFis4life@yahoo.com.