Monday, August 24, 2009

a revised update

I am trying to UPDATE correctly the new things at Tom's!!
I had said that the last picture was current and I had picked the wrong photo and
had not realized it till my sister told me that it was of the house with the Black paper
that the stucco guys put on before the stucco..??
We have also torn out the fire place.. This is not the most recent picture!
That will come tomorrow after My visiting teachers leave and I go to work...
Also, I have just realized that my camera is dating things a Day ahead..
I really did not take these on Sunday!!
They were taken today, the 24th at work!! B.L.B. can vouch for that.. He helped dismantle
the fireplace!! We did NOT WORK on SUNDAY!!!! I PROMISE!!
I am sorry to report that there is now a fine layer of soot all over
the place in the living room!!???
I hope that I can clean it up !!!!!! YIKES!!!!
We are hoping that the Stucco guys will get there tomorrow!!??


Posted by Picasa

No comments: