Saturday, September 4, 2010

This year is full of Ups and Downs!

This has been the year of Death! But also, it will be the year of life!
My Mother, my Aunt, 2 cousins, a cousin's husband, A neighbor's Mother with whom I had had the opportunity to get to know, a Friend from my old neighborhood, a Family friend and neighbor from my child hood, must I go on??? I think you get the picture!!!!
I know that the Lord does not give you more than you can handle, but COME ON!!!! REALLY!!!
I am not SUPER MAN!! or Woman..! I have one Aunt on my Father's side and two Aunts that were married to Uncles that is left of that Group of People! These people need to hang in there for a while! My nerves are SHOT!!! I am sorry to say this but this type of stuff just sends me off to Dairy Queen! It is such a UNFIX ABLE problem!!! So comfort food (ICE CREAM!!) is my solace!

Now on the Flip side.. I will be a Grandma again in OCT!!! around the 29th! A Girl!!
I am sooo excited! That so makes up for the yucky year so far!!!
I was able to See a 3 D picture of her Friday!! WOW, Amazing!!!
It has made me so excited to really see her and to hold her!!!!
This new Baby will help HEAL my Broken Heart!!!!
I can not Wait!!!!

So what am I to learn from all this???
I have been wondering what it is all about?
I realize we all have problems...
But most people are not losing everyone
that they have loved! it is CRAZY!
Also, Then the Lord Blesses Me with
another Grandchild!!!
I am an emotional Mess! Both UP and Down!
I guess the real thing I need to always remember
is that he is always there for me!
We are all tested but he also Blesses us!
you know the cloud with the Silver lining!!!

Sorry about the whine! It has just been a Crazy Year.....

No comments: