Saturday, September 4, 2010

Do you Remember?

This picture was taken just earlier this year.
Who was to know it would be the last time
I would see Jean?
Jean is the shortest one in the picture.
They have the same configuration of
people as My Family.
The Brother in the Middle.

I have nothing but Great memories of these 3!
Nothing but Great memories of their Parents!

Jean is the Oldest of the First Generation of Grandchildren.
I am the Youngest....

So that means that I have now lost both of the Oldest on Both
sides of my Family..Quinta and Jean..
They were the beginning and I am the End..
I had not really thought about being the end..
What a strange thing to be!
Also.. Will I really be the end?
My Sister thinks she might live
for a long time...

I have wondered if I would ..( you know the be good to your Parents thing..) I was never very good at being very good!
Hated to be told what to do...(still don't like it!) My Siblings on the Other hand were like living with Nephi and Sam..
So you see all it leaves for me is Laman and Lemuel! (Well that is how it felt!) HA
So what are the odds of a Long life? Ha Ha

Something about them always reminded me of us.. my Brother and Sister and I..
So the Death of the oldest cousin has touched my heart in a way I had not expected!
I am Heart Broken and totally devastated ..
Just look at them! This is how they always seem.. Just HAPPY!

I am so Glad that I went to Kents Funeral.. Not just because he was a Great Guy.. But to see Jean again.
Time is passing fast.. It reminds me of the Song titled "BLINK" ..
Blink and you are 5.. Blink and you are 16.. Blink and you are 25 and so on.. How life really just flys and
how we need to really see and be in the present, because in a second you are going to Blink and the moment is gone.
(The song is a lot better than my words..)
Just try not to BLINK!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: