Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just a short note

For those who know my Dear Mom,
She has fallen again and has a black eye!
She is as of last Tuesday, 86 LBS. and counting down.
They are measuring her arm as a way to really
tell her well being and it measured 6 and 3/4 inches!! YIKES!!
Of course, I had gone every day but the one when she fell!!
She still smiles at me most visits!
My Sister has been very sick and so of course, I drop the ball
on Thursday!!!
They are going to put a pain patch on her due to pain, but
the side effects are quite scary! She will probably become bed ridden!
I don't plan to take a picture of her eye! So no pictures today..
I believe that I will be seeing her Tomorrow with my Daughter & Son Inlaw.
at least that is the plan...
As you can tell, I am very preoccupied with the Health of my MOM!!!
So when you see me next and notice that I am HUGE!! Ü Just know that I am
not handling this very well!!! I am sure that if I were more mature, It would not
get to me. But as usual.. I am not mature!! Ü so just bear or Bare with me!! HA HA

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love ya!
aND i LOVE THE WAY YOU GIRLS ARE SO GOOD TO YOUR mOM.

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone would handle this situation any better than you are. You must be super strong. And all we can do is pray for your mom...Things will get better!