Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Great Visit With MOM




As you can see... We had a Great visit with Mom today!
And the date is wrong.. My camera is
a problem child!!!
the date is Oct. 27th 2009
These pictures made us laugh!
We tried to take them with no help..
but had to finally get a helper..
We both needed the laughter!!!
Usually it is tears!
She was in such a unusual mood today..Cheerful and wanting us to hold her hands..
She still makes no sense when she talks.. but her cheerful welcome and
her reply to I love you was "I love you kids too!" So it was worth every minuet!!
When the helper took the picture.. she told Mom to smile and she did the funniest smile ever.. That made us laugh even more!!! Ü
It is always more fun to visit with my
Wonderful Sister!!!
I have the Cutest MOM ever!!!
What a Great VISIT!!! Ü
What a Great Day!!!