Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My MOM!

In the Last 2 Months My Mom has fallen at least 6 times!
The last 2 combined have put her in the hospital!

She lives at a Beehive home and loves it there..

Tomorrow, She will have a type of cement put in a crushed
vertebrae. It is hurting so much that right now she is unable
to walk by herself!!! We took her to the emergency room
Sunday after noon and she was admitted that night and is waiting for
the back fix tomorrow at 10 AM...
They also found a fracture on her right arm just above her elbow.
One of her falls fractured her skull from her eye to her ear and under
her eye is shattered.
Please Pray for her!!! She is needing all the prayers that she can get!!!

IF this doesn't help her, she will end up at a Full Care Center!! YIKES!!
I hate the smell of those places!!!

My sister and I have been there from early to late, since Sunday..


I thought she was looking like her usual HAPPY SELF!! Ü

Again, Note to self...Always be HAPPY!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh, I am so sorry for you guys and your 'Sweet Mom.'
Those darn falls hurt!!!
I will be praying for her. Hope she does well.
And you are right about the smell, I was in the care center and I got to where I told them not even bring in any food, because I could not stand the smell of the dishes.

Ann said...

EC our thoughts and prayers are with her and your family. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I hated when we had to put my mom-in-law in nursing care, but it really is for their care and comfort.

Heather said...

Oh your mom is so cute! I hope she is doing better. We will keep her in our prayers also. Oh by the way this is Heather and Austin. Feel free to check out our blog if you feel like it.