Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A wonderful Visit!
















J and S came into town on Thursday for a friends wedding.
They were busy with Friends and Family.. J was able to visit G Ma with the Little Guy and I.
She was happy to see us , But I believe that she had no idea who we were!! Ü
She has been that way since Her Fall. I guess that is what a good hard whack to head will do for you!! HA
We had a Lovely visit.

She no longer has any memory of having children...
My Sister made her a book for Mother's day and she could not remember anything after her Marriage! YIKES!!
Even with the pictures of our Family, she said that she was sorry but did not remember any of it or any of us! DOUBLE YIKES!!!!
I am sure that is was just the mood I was in, But I just Cried!!!!! Which then upset her!!!!
I had not intended to upset her.. Just something in how she said it! I felt Horrible!!!
To say the least, I left in a hurry!!! I asked her if I could come see her another day and she asked me why I would need to!!!! That is how up set I made her!!!!
So Mothers day Started so Great and ended with a THUD for me!!!!!
As usual, the Daughter of the Year!!!! Ü
I am hoping that her memory will have erased this so we can start a Fresh!!!!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to All!!!
I hope your Day Ended better than Mine!!!

4 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh, I am so sorry for you. HUGS

Anonymous said...

I think it would be hard to say and do the right thing all the time, under the circumstances. But I do believe you are being blessed for being the great daughter that you are. Happy belated mothers day to you too!

NatNeedham said...

That is so sad! On the good side, she doesn't remember any of the wrong things you've ever done or the bad things you have said... that could be a plus. Ok, maybe not as many pros as there are cons! We'll keep her in our prayers!

Ann said...

In her heart she will always remember, in her mind she won't. She's still your mom and she still loves you. Smile and love her anyway.