Saturday, May 16, 2009

Best Friends!

Today is my Best Friends Birthday!!

We were lucky enough to have Lunch yesterday!

She is a Gift From God!

I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her!

This Friend has seen me through Thick and Thin!

And I mean that in every sense of the word! Ü

We have been Friends for over 25 years!

She has Always been there for ME!

I always say to her that maybe in Heaven she will get a Friend that she deserves! Ü

I hope that She has had a Great Day!!!

I Love you T.W.E.!!!!

Thanks for Your Friendship!

Happy Birthday!!!






3 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

How blessed you are to have a lifelong friend!
(Reid was in the chorus for the play - can you believe he doesn't like attention)

Anonymous said...

I hope she reads this! You have been the same thing to her, and for that I too am grateful. She always tells me that it's amazing how two people who are completely different can complete each other so well. I love that you did this for her. Thank you

Tammy said...

Claire you are my little slice of heaven. You made me cry, I too have the best friend anyone could ever ask for! Thanks for the birthday wish and thankyou for always being there for me!
Love , Tammy