Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Time warp? Clothing Rant!!!

I believe I have fallen into a time warp!
I decided that a new Sunday out fit was due since the
last one was 5 years ago!!!!!
Well, to my surprise...It is suddenly the 60's????
I really did not enjoy all the crazy things of the 60's..
I always felt it was just a reflection of the Drug Culture!!??
Everything looks and seems good with a little LSD or POT!!!
I walked into Dillards and there I am ...Time Warp!!

One of the worst parts of these styles is that they all remind me of
maternity clothing!! I swore off them almost 9 years ago!! YUCK!!!
I guess I should have alerted the Media, for They definitely did not get the message!

I do love the longer length shirts.
(I think everyone is glad that
my tummy is all contained
under the long shirts! HA)

I also found that you had the choice of dressing
as if I was still 12 years old... or 90 years old!!
What is that about??
All they talk about in TV and the internet is the
Baby boomers and aging and nothing for us??

Someone is missing the mark!!!!
Someone could make a fortune!!!!
Maybe they thought that all us boomers
were Druggies in the 60's and would be having a
midlife crisis and wanting to relive our youth!!????

All I know is I am looking for some simple things!
normal jeans with normal pockets and tee shirts, A-line skirts with out paisley!
Things with out lots of frills that add 10 pounds..
and not looking like a peasant!

Am I asking too much??

I think Not!!!

No comments: