Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Max's Summer Do!


The pictures are back words the first 2 are after shots the last is the before!

HE is half Maltis and half Palmaren (I think I spelled that wrong!)
We just wanted to see how he would look with his face cut short!!
Well, now we know!!




Yikes!!


I think we will go back to the OLD CUT NEXT TIME!!!

I can hardly believe he is the same dog!

It is like he is only half the size he was!
That shows you how much hair he had!!
He was all hair!!!

He has been so hot with the sudden 100% weather!
He should be able to cool off now!! HA HA
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

2pattyesque said...

I think we could say that Max is now in the witness protection program--deep under cover!

Clark Family said...

i love seeing max's cuts on your blog. They make me chuckle.