Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break?????


It is suppose to be"SPRING BREAK"!

Where is Spring???
It really snowed here!
I was too slow to get the snow in my yard before it melted, the day of the BIG FLUFFY SNOW FLAKES!
We had driven all over looking at the snow! By the time we arrived home, it was almost gone..
Then Rain!
They just said that there is a Winter Storm Warning for our area!!!
Again, Where is "SPRING??""..

The Boy's have been in the house for almost the whole week!!!!
I am going to go BONKERS if the weather doesn't calm down soon!! Ü

We drove up to the Mountain and
WOW what a beautiful sight!!!
A Winter Wonderland!!!

I hope that it pays off this Summer!!!

This is the 3rd Blog in just a few days.. I was back logged!!
I believe that I am now caught up!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Unbelievble! You guys have my snow than us....